Monday, February 15, 2010

First Ever Blog

So, this is my first ever blog. I don't know if I will have a lot to say, but at the suggestion of my sister, I'm gonna give it a go. I'm assuming if you are reading this you probably know about me and my family. If you don't.....I'm Amy and I'm married to my best friend, Harold Ray. We have been married for just over a year. I guess we are out of newlywed status now, but we are still getting the hang of married life. We live in Southeastern Kentucky in the middle of the Appalachian mountains. We love it here!! We had our first child, Caden, in November. So getting married and having a baby all within a year has made for some exciting changes in our life. I am an emergency medicine physician assistant at our local hospital and my husband is a firefighter/EMT in our area. He is currently going through paramedic school (as if we needed more going on in our lives). My sister recently moved in with us to take care of Caden while we both work the crazy hours of emergency medicine.
So the goal of this blog is to keep our family updated on our exciting and crazy life and to verbalize some of the hilarious antics that go on in our house.
Hope you all enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment